Postgraduate Supervision, Programme Development & Examining
- Mr Babak Pahani, Engineering Doctorate, Razak School of Engineering and Advanced Technology, Stakeholder Value Conflicts in Construction
- Mr Milad Kalantari, PhD, Razak School of Engineering and Advanced Technology, Customer Satisfaction & Service Quality Model for Business Travellers To Malaysia
- Ali Bavafa, PhD, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Critical Success Factors in Implementing Safety Culture in Malaysian Construction
- Mohammad Aziman, PhD, Razak School of Engineering and Advanced Technology, Health care tourism strategies and best practices
- Afifuddin Husairi Hussain, PhD, Razak School of Engineering and Advanced Technology, Building Information Modelling and Business Strategies in Construction
Nur Izzati Bt Ab. Rani, PhD, Razak School of Engineering and Advanced Technology, International Strategies and Performance Management in Construction
Masters by Research
- Ms Suzana C Alih, Corportate Social Responsibility and Sustainability Reporting in Engineering and Construction Firms, Masters by Research student, Faculty of Built Environment, UTM.
- Ms Anis Adila, Masters by Research, Razak School of Engineering and Advanced Technology, Ageing in place and adaptability of existing and purpose built facilties.
- Muhammad Iz’aan bin Muhammad Shuib “Hazard assessment – passenger safety at cruise tasik Putrajaya jetty pontoon.”
- Mr Saeed Janbaz, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Master of Science (Construction Management), Management framework for distaster recovery with regards to landslides. 2013
- Mr Idzwan Bin Mohamad Nor, Masters in Engineering Business Management, Improvement to the vendor registration system in procurement department of Sime Darby Property Berhad 2013
- Mr Zulkurnain Mohd Yusop , BATC student ID: 0739710, Case Study of Strategic Marketing with TNB Engineering Corporation (TNEC) Sdn Bhd 2011
- Ms Noorhanida bt. Suib, (IC. 800509-01-5308 & Warwick ID 0838015) Best practices of Project Structure within TM, with Telekom Malaysia Berhad. 2011
- Mr Muhammad Muzammil bin Md Haniffa (IC 780827-07-5685 & Warwick ID 0837832) A framework for effective technology acquisition – a case study approach with Telekom Malaysia Berhad. 2011
DEVELOPMENT OF NEW POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
From June 2012 I was engaged in leading development of a new Masters programme in Disaster Resiliency Management in the RAZAK School of Engineering and Advanced Tchnology, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
From July 2010 I was been engaged in leading the design and development of a new Masters programme in Engineering and Infrastructure Asset Management in the RAZAK School of Engineering and Advanced Tchnology, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
From 2008 to 2010, I was engaged in developing a new Masters programme in Quantity Surveying at the Department of Quantity Surveying, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM).
EXTERNAL EXAMINING OF DOCTORAL AND MASTERS CANDIDATES
- Mr Ahmad Yusni Bin Bahaudin, Construction Cost Control by Utilising Early Warnings, Universiti Sains Malaysia, 14 July 2010
- Mr Chan Yuan Eng, Buyers Conjoint Preferences for Attributes of Condominium Properties in Penang, 26th August 2010
- Mr Wong Wai Wah, The Internationalization of Malaysian Engineering Consulting Services Firms, Southern Cross University, Australia, April 2012
- Azuin bte Ramli, Development and Validation of a Safety and Health Performance Model for Low Cost Housing, Faculty of Civil and Environmental Emgineering, Universiti Tun Hussain Onn Malaysia, 10 July 2014
Masters by Research Candidates
- Ms Nur Azila Binti Adros, The Application of Competitive Strategies in Quantity Surveying Firms, Housing Building and Planning, Universiti Sains Malaysia, November 2012
- Mr Derrik Tan Jian-Ze, Critical Success Factors of Malaysian Contractors in International Construction Projects Using the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP), Faculty of Civil Engineering, Universiti Sains Malaysia, November 2012
- Ng Ban Huat, Post Occupancy Evaluation: A Newly Designed Building Performance Survey Framework for Energy-Efficient Building, Faculty of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Batu Pahat, August 2013
- Mr Muhammad Nizar Bin Saddum, Facilities Management practices in hospitals in north Malaysia. Faculty of Civil Engineering, Universiti Sains Malaysia, April 2014